How To Make Special Banana flower Wada
In the evening, when you drink tea and coffee in your house, do you ask to eat something hot and spicy? If so, it’s best to eat it while drinking coffee or tea. If you have a banana in your house too, make a delicious WADA with it. This batter is very tasty and will be loved by all.
Do you want to know how to make banana waffles? Below is a simple recipe for the banana batter. Please read it and share your thoughts with us about how it tasted.
- Peanuts – 1/4 cup
- Banana flower – 1/2 cup (chopped into powder)
- Pulses – 1/4 cup
- Green chillies – 2 (chopped into powder)
- Pumpkin powder – 1/4 tsp
- Small onion – 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Garlic – 3-4 (finely chopped)
- Curry leaves – a little (chopped into powder)
- Coriander – a little (chopped into powder)
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – The amount required for frying
Friends; Then Let Me See How To Make
- First, put the lentils and lentils in hot water and soak for half an hour.
- Then chop the plantain powder and soak it in whey. Then when the nuts are well soaked, put them in a blender and grind them a little.
- Then put the ground lentils in a bowl, as well as squeeze the banana flower soaked in whey.
- Then add chopped green chillies, anise, fennel powder, chopped shallots, garlic, curry leaves, coriander and salt and mash well.
- Next, put a frying pan in the oven and heat it by pouring enough oil to fry it.
- When the oil is hot, take the mashed mixture into small balls, grate it and fry until golden, then prepare a delicious banana batter.
I am Sure Guys In This Article helps To Banana flower Wada
If You Wannt This Type Off Special Foods Making Tips Click Here
Thank You, Guys!!!